TX series datasheet
The upgraded new TX series adopts 19 inch round corner chassis design, with concise shape and curved side to improve the protection strength of the equipment and reduce the pressure brought by collision to the fuselage.
In the circuit, TX series has used Class D power amplifier module and reliable efficient R-SMPS regulated power supply system, and integrated active Power Factor Correction circuit (PFC). PFC makes TX series more efficient and controllable, and can adjust current waveform according to AC voltage waveform, so as to adapt to world wide voltage operation. At the same time, single standard current circuit breaker can carry higher power.
The upgraded version of new TX series is more reliable, focus on sound performance, reduce distortion, improve sound quality, and entrust more musical sense. The function switch of back panel is changed to DPI dial switch, which can prevent dust and improves durability.
- Class D power modules.
- Universal mains Regulated SMPS.
- XLR signal input and link connectors.
- SpeakON NL4 and binding-post output connectors.
- Input sensitivity selector on the back panel (0.775v / 1v / 32dB).
- Routing mode selector on the back panel (stereo / bridge /parallel).
- Channel independent protection and clip warning indicators on the front panel.
- Channel independent power and -5dB / -10dB / -20dB / signal presence indicators on the front panel.
- Low unit weight.
- Sound reinforcement applications with mid power density and good sounding requirements.
- Small to mid sized bar/café/lounge installation.
- Portable or rental industry PA system.
|Output power: (rated power supply voltage 220-240V-)|
|8Ω Stereo*||300W x2||500W x2||700W x2||1000W x2|
|4Ω Stereo*||500W x2||850W x2||1150W x2||1800W x2|
|2Ω Stereo*||300W x2||450W x2||700W x2||800W x2|
|Output power: (rated power supply voltage 100-120V~)|
|8Ω Stereo*||300W x2||450W x2||650W x2||950W x2|
|4Ω Stereo*||450W x2||650W x2||1050W x2||1500W x2|
|2Ω Stereo*||300W x2||450W x2||650W x2||800W x2|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz, (+0/-0.5dB)|
|S/N Rate||≥ 95dB||≥ 95dB||≥ 95dB||≥ 95dB|
|Damping Factor||≥ 120||≥ 150||≥ 170||≥ 180|
|Output circuitry||Class D||Class D||Class D||Class D|
|Input Impedance (bal/unbal)||40kΩ / 20kΩ||40kΩ / 20kΩ||40kΩ / 20kΩ||40kΩ / 20kΩ|
|Voltage Gain(8 ohm )||36dB||38.2dB||39.6dB||41.2dB|
|Cooling||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear|
|Dimension / Weight|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||483x248x89||483x248x89||483x248x89||483x248x89|
|Packaging Dimension(mm)||560 x 420 x 170||560 x 420 x 170||560 x 420 x 170||560 x 420 x 170|
1、The power is tested under EIA standard.
2、*,The power is tested under the condition of 40ms burst,1kHz sine wave and 1% THD.
3、SAE reserves the right to make any changes to the product specifications without prior notice. Final specifications to be found in the user manual.