PTM1323 is a 2.1 channel power amplifier designed specifically for Party K speaker systems. Adopting R-SMPS+Class I™ technology, provides a maximum of 2* 2500W@2.7Ω + 1*3900W@4Ω huge power output in a 2U height standard chassis, which is easily to drive 4pcs 15″ full range speakers and 2pcs dual 18″ subwoofers. In extreme cases, it can drive 8pcs 15 “full range speakers and 3pcs dual 18” subwoofers. With the efforts, we create a high-performance and high cost-effective Party K audio system, while reducing unnecessary connecting cables of power amplifiers, making the system more concise with higher performance.
- SAE Audio renowned Regulated SMPS power supply unit.
- High efficiency Class I™ power modules.
- Highly sensitive CMRR balanced inputs for improved noise rejection.
- Top electronic elements for a superior sonic quality.
- Maximum stability even at continuous full-power on 2Ω loads.
- XLR input and signal link connectors.
- Neutrik SpeakON NL4.
- Input sensitivity selector on the back panel (26dB / 32dB / 38dB / 1.4v / 1v / 0.775v).
- Voltage limit selector switch on the back panel.
- Channel independent temperature, protection and clip warning ndicators on the front panel.
- Channel independent -5dB/-10dB/-20dB/signal presence on the front panel.
- Low unit weight.
- Top class, high-performance, and dynamic Party K-2.1 system application.
|Output power||CH L/R(1/2)||SUB(3)|
|8Ω Stereo||1300W x2*||2300W x1*|
|4Ω Stereo||2100W x2*||3900W x1*|
|2Ω Stereo||2500W x2*||6000W x1*|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz(+0/-1.5dB)|
|S/N Rate||≥ 95dB|
|Input Sensitivity||0.775V / 1V / 1.4V / 38dB / 32dB / 26dB|
|Input Impedance (bal/unbal)||20kΩ / 10kΩ|
|Output circuitry||Class I™|
|Cooling||Air flow from front to rear|
|Dimension / Weight(The above packing dimensions, net weight, and gross weight are for reference only. The accurate values are subject to the identification on the batch of products.)|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||W483 x H418 x D89|
|Packing Dimensions (mm)||W595 x H565 x D170|
1、*Power tested under the condition of 40ms burst, 1KHz sine wave and 1% THD.
2、SAE reserves the right to make any changes to the product specifications without prior notice. Final specifications to be found in the user manual.