The PQM series of power amplifiers represents SAE Audio flagship series on the 4-channel SMPS power amplifier range.Featuring the most advanced technologies on audio power amplification developed by SAE Audio Research and Development laboratories during more than 15 years, the PQM amplifiers are able to deliver an enormous power density (2500W per channel @ 2Ω with the highest power model PQM13) with an unprecedented sonic quality from a very lightweight 2 rack-unit amplifier. This great performance and extreme efficiency, achieved through its advanced Regulated SMPS power supply and SAE Audio patented Class I™ power modules, turns the PQM amplifier series in the 4-channel industry standard for world-class pro-touring sound reinforcement applications.
- SAE Audio’s renowned Regulated SMPS power supply.
- High efficiency Class I™ power modules.
- Highly sensitive CMRR balanced inputs for improved noise rejection.
- Top electronic elements for a superior sonic quality.
- Maximum stability at continuous full-power on 2Ω loads.
- XLR input and signal link connectors.
- SpeakON NL4 and binding post output connectors.
- Input sensitivity selector on the back panel (26dB / 32dB / 38dB / 1.4v / 1v / 0.775v).
- Routing mode selector on the back panel (stereo / bridge-parallel).
- Channel independent temperature, protection, VHF and clip warning indicators on the front panel.
- Channel independent -5dB/-10dB/-15dB/-20dB/signal presence and mute indicators on the front panel.
- Power and bridge/parallel indicators on the front panel.
- Low unit weight (15.7kg on the highest power model PQM13).
- Mid and big world-class pro-touring applications.
- Mid and big sized clubs and installations with high power density requirements.
- Multi-way speakers power amplification.
- Line array and big sized systems power amplification.
- Professional rental industry.
|Output power||(AC 220v/50Hz. +/-10%. All channels driven output power, THD=1%)|
|8Ω Stereo||800W x4*||1300W x4*|
|4Ω Stereo||1400W x4**||2100W x4**|
|2Ω Stereo||1600W x4**||2500W x4**|
|8Ω Bridge||2800W x2**||4200W x2**|
|4Ω Bridge||3200W x2**||5000W x2**|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz(+0/-1.5dB)||20Hz – 20kHz(+0/-1.5dB)|
|THD+N||≤ 0.05%||≤ 0.05%|
|S/N Rate||≥ 80dB||≥ 80dB|
|Damping Factor||≥ 800||≥ 800|
|Input Sensitivity||0.775v / 1v / 1.4v / 38dB / 32dB / 26dB||0.775v / 1v / 1.4v / 38dB / 32dB / 26dB|
|Input Impedance (bal/unbal)||20kΩ / 10kΩ||20kΩ / 10kΩ|
|Cooling||Air flow from front to rear|
|Output circuitry||Class I||Class I|
|Dimension / Weight|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||W483 x H448 x D89||W483 x H448 x D89|
|Packing Dimensions (mm)||W595 x H565 x D170||W595 x H565 x D170|
1、*Power tested under the condition of 40ms burst, 1KHz sine wave and 1% THD.
2、**Power tested under the condition of 20ms burst, 1KHz sine wave and 1% THD.
3、SAE reserves the right to make any changes to the product specifications without prior notice. Final specifications to be found in the user manual.