The PCM series of power amplifiers represents SAE Audio flagship series on the 2-channel SMPS power amplifier range.Featuring the most advanced technologies on audio power amplification developed by SAE Audio Research and Development laboratories during more than 15 years, the PCM amplifiers are able to deliver an enormous power density (4600W per channel @ 2Ω with the highest power PCM20) with an unprecedented sonic quality from a very lightweight 2 rack-unit amplifier. This great performance and extreme efficiency, achieved through its advanced Regulated SMPS power supply and SAE Audio patented Class I™ power modules, turns the PCM amplifier series in the industry standard for world class pro-touring sound reinforcement applications.
- SAE Audio’s renowned Regulated SMPS power supplies.
- High efficiency Class I™ power modules.
- Highly sensitive CMRR balanced inputs for improved noise rejection. .
- Top electronic elements for a superior sonic quality.
- Maximum stability even at continuous full-power on 2Ω loads.
- XLR input and signal link connectors.
- Neutrik SpeakON NL4 and binding post output connectors.
- Input sensitivity selector on the back panel (32dB / 1v / 0.775v).
- Routing mode selector on the back panel (stereo / bridge-parallel).
- Mains circuit-breaker on the back panel.
- Channel independent temperature, protection and clip warning indicators on the front panel.
- Channel independent power and -5dB / -10dB / -20dB / signal presence indicators on the front panel.
- Parallel and bridge indicator on the front panel.
- Lightweight design (15.5kg on the highest power PCM20).
- Mid and big world-class pro-touring applications.
- Mid and big sized clubs and installations with high power density requirements.
- Professional rental industry.
|Output power||Output power (AC 220v/50Hz. +/-10%. All channels driven output power, THD=1%)|
|8Ω Stereo*||700W x2||1300W x2||2000W x2|
|4Ω Stereo**||1200W x2||2000W x2||3500W x2|
|2Ω Stereo**||1600W x2||2800W x2||4600W x2|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz, +0/-0.5dB||20Hz – 20kHz, +0/-0.5dB||20Hz – 20kHz, +0/-1dB|
|THD+N||< 0.05%||< 0.05%||< 0.05%|
|S/N Rate||≥ 85dB||≥ 85dB||≥ 85dB|
|Damping Factor||> 280||> 280||> 280|
|Input Sensitivity||0.775v / 1.0v / 32dB||0.775v / 1.0v / 32dB||0.775v / 1.0v / 32dB|
|Input Impedance (bal/unbal)||20kΩ / 10kΩ||20kΩ / 10kΩ||20kΩ / 10kΩ|
|Cooling||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear|
|Dimension / Weight|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||483 x 456.5 x 89||483 x 456.5 x 89||483 x 456.5 x 89|
|Packaging Dimension (mm)||595 x 565 x 170||595 x 565 x 170||595 x 565 x 170|
1、*Power tested under EIA standard.
2、**Power tested under the condition of 40ms burst, 1KHz sine wave and 1% THD.
3、SAE reserves the right to make any changes to the product specifications without prior otice. Final specifications to be found in the user manual.