LP428s original German processing core, high-quality sound, FIR EQ, 4-band band-pass dynamic compressor!
● LP428s adopts German original customized full-featured DSP module, with extremely high audio indicators and advanced processing functions,It is a powerful tool for sound engineers to solve various electro-acoustic and architectural problems, and an essential tool for the perfect ending of every project.
● LP428s has 4 analog inputs + 1 digital stereo AES input + optional Dante 4 inputs and 8 analog inputs output. The 4 input channels can be arbitrarily assigned input signals, that is, any one of all input signals or Some of them mixed signals can be given to 1-2-3-4 input channels, which is equivalent to having an input Matrix function.
● LP428s has 4 dynamic equalizers: 1) Band Cut band pass, 2) High Cut low pass, 3) Low Cut high pass, 4) Full range full frequency, 4 modes, more than other single frequency compressor more advanced and effective.
● The LP428s have the ability to output adjacent channels from stereo to bridged to mono.
● LP428s has 5 commonly used fixed modes to allow users to quickly establish usage scenarios and start working as soon as possible. The 5 fixed modes are: 1) 8 mono full-range output mode, 2) stereo full-range mode, 3) stereo 2-way mode, 4) stereo 3-way mode, 5) stereo 4-way mode.
● The 8 output channels of the LP428s are all fixed with 800 FIR taps.
● LP428s has the emergency function of AES automatic conversion to analog signal in case of failure.
● The LP428s have an inherent delay of 520 microseconds from input to output.
● The LP428s contains 5 processors.
● LP428s has 3 control modes: 1) USB wired control, 2) TCP/IP wired control, 3) RJ45 output to realize wireless control through wireless router. The management interface of LP428s can display the name, IP address, working status and other information of all products connected to the system in the form of a vertical list, allowing you to judge the running status of the entire large system in seconds.
Windows system(32 bit)
|Analog Inputs||4 ways Balanced Type|
|Analog Outputs||8 ways Unbalanced Type|
|Input Impedance||bal 20kΩ / unbal 10kΩ|
|Outputs impedance||≤ 100Ω|
|Output gain||From +12dB to -48dB, 0.25dB increment|
|Input gain||From +12dB to -48dB, 0.25dB increment|
|Max. Input Level||+24dBu|
|Max. Output Level||+18dBu(600Ω load)|
|Max Delay||Input 2s, Output 50ms|
|Number of processors||5|
|Converts Frequency(high pass/low pass)||20Hz～20kHz,1Hz increment|
|Centre Frequency(high pass/low pass)||20Hz～20kHz,1/36 octave （19980 positions）increment|
|Minimun Load Inpedance||600Ω|
|Maximum Output Level||+18dBu（600 ohms load）|
|Filter Gain||From +12dB to -12dB,0.25dB increment|
|High Pass & Low Pass Filter||Q value 0.2-25 adjustable, 0.1 increment / 10 bands / 1 filter each output channel, open and close|
|FIR Filter||8 x 800taps at output channels|
|Types of FIR Filter||Bessel / Butterworth 6/12/18/24dB each octave, and Linkwitz-Riley 24dB/octave|
|Protect Function||System can be set code which can prevent unauthorized person operation|
|Dimension / Weight(The above packing dimensions, net weight, and gross weight are for reference only. The accurate values are subject to the identification on the batch of products.)|
|Product dimensions (mm)||482 x 231 x 44.5(1U)|
|Packaging Dimension(mm)||560 x 345 x 105(1U)|
SAE reserves the right to make any changes to the product specifications without prior otice. Final specifications to be found in the user manual.